Oppo A96 A new and distinctive economic phone that joins the Oppo group of phones for this year. Where the company recently announced the launch of the latest versions of its phones under the A family, which is the Oppo A96 phone. Which is the successor to previous versions of the company’s phones Oppo A95, and Oppo A94 before it. The Hanf offers a range of interior specifications and excellent features for its price category. The phone comes with the latest Qualcomm processors for the economy class, which we have seen before in a number of other companies’ phones. It also comes with a screen with a refresh rate of 90 Hz and a giant battery of 5000 mAh with a reasonable charging rate of 33 watts. Below we will learn about the rest of the specifications and price of the new Oppo A96 mobile.
Oppo A96 phone specifications:
- The phone comes with a weight of about 191 grams.
- It also comes with polycarbonate plastic materials on the back of the phone, in addition to a plastic frame around the body of the phone.
- The phone supports the installation of two Nano Sim cards, with support for communication networks up to 4G only
- The phone is also available with the possibility of increasing storage space, due to the availability of a special entrance for the installation of the memory card
- The phone also comes with IPX4 water resistance and IP5X dust resistance
- The phone screen comes with a 6.59-inch IPS LCD, available in FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2412 pixels and a pixel density of 401 pixels per inch.
- The screen also occupies a body ratio of up to 90.80%, with a 20:9 aspect ratio to provide a better experience in gaming and watching videos.
- The screen also comes with a refresh rate of up to 90 Hz, which provides smooth and easy movement with some energy savings.
- The brightness of the screen reaches about 600 nits, which provides adequate lighting for the screen even in the presence of sunlight.
- The phone runs on the Android 11 operating system, in addition to the special user interface of OPPO ColorOS 11.1.
- The phone also contains a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G processor, which is available with a 6-nanometer manufacturing technology.
- The processor is the same as in the phones of other companies such as Redmi note 11, Realme 9, and other phones of other companies.
- The processor also works with eight cores: the four most powerful are Kryo 265 Gold, with a frequency of up to 2.4 GHz.
- As for the other four cores, they come from the Kryo 265 Silver type, with a lower frequency of up to 1.9 GHz.
- The GPU on the phone also comes from Qualcomm with an Adreno 610 processor.
- The phone is available in a single version only that comes with 128 GB with 8 GB RAM.
- The phone also comes with LPDDR4x RAM and UFS 2.2 internal storage.
Oppo A96 phone camera:
- The front camera comes with a 16-megapixel camera with an F/2.0 lens slot, available with support for shooting videos in FHD quality.
- As for the rear cameras, the phone comes with a dual setup only for the rear cameras: the main one comes with a resolution of 50 megapixels with an F/1.8 lens slot, available with PDAF support.
- The second camera comes with a 2-megapixel camera for isolation and portrait photography, with an F/2.4 aperture.
- Cameras are available with support for HDR and panorama photography, in addition to the presence of a LED flash next to the cameras.
- As for shooting videos, the phone supports FHD quality shooting with 1080 resolution and a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
Other specifications of the phone:
- As expected in the price category of the phone, the phone comes with mono headphones, not stereo.
- The phone also comes with the 3.5mm headphone jack support
- But the phone does not support the NFC feature.
- It also does not support FM radio networks.
- The fingerprint of the phone is on the side, integrated with the power button, with support for the ability to unlock the phone with the Face Unlock feature.
- The phone supports compass, proximity, and accelerometer sensors, but it does not have gyroscope sensor support.
- Finally, the phone contains a 5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery, available with 33W fast charging support, where the phone can be charged to 50% in just 26 minutes.
- It is also available with support for reverse wireless charging
- The charging port on the phone comes from Type C 2.0 fast, with support for the OTG feature.
- The phone is also available in only two available colors, which are as follows: black and blue.
Oppo A96 phone price:
- The expected price of the phone is about $ 320 for the only 128 GB phone version with 8 GB RAM, or the equivalent of 6000 Egyptian pounds.
The phone is expected to be launched in the Arab markets in the next few days.
error: It is not allowed to transfer our content for non-reporting